Sosne Kondé Policy Solutions – advising clients, conducting bipartisan policy analysis, reading between the lines, and providing commonsense solutions.
As events unfold that may impact our clients, we will Tweet, Post, or blog about them, so please join our social media sites accordingly. When it’s available, we will also provide differing perspectives on the event. Our ultimate goal:
- To make complicated policy issues more consumable,
- Conduct grassroots organizing that leads to public support, and
- Make it easier for our leaders to come together and implement bipartisan, commonsense policy solutions.
Follow Sosne Kondé Policy Solutions on Twitter.
Like Sosne Kondé Policy Solutions on Facebook.
To help our parents to learn and advocate for their twice-exceptional children, we have created a page for 2E Resources. It is not a substitute for legal advice. Contact Sosne Konde Policy Solutions, PLLC for individual legal counseling and/or representation.
Other Education Resources
To support research-based analysis around education reform, we have begun to compile an Education Resources page, including some of our articles:
- “Education Reform’s Final Chapter” – our comprehensive framework for education reform, May 20, 2015
- Social Capital –
As part of a project from 2016-2017, we compiled a relevant list of articles, studies, and programs on issues that relate to comprehensive education reform, including:
Examples of Bipartisan Analysis
- Please read our “Media Resources” page — a plethora of differing perspectives all in one place — evaluating the 2015 State of the Union!
- “Better Politics” — our favorite quote from the President’s State of the Union, January 20, 2015
- “Does Better Politics need a Movement?” — our analysis of the State of the Union